Vanguards go beyond classic sightseeing and focus on urban and rural offbeat adventures. As location scouts, guides and urban explorers we have been working with documentary film makers and journalists and design many of our travel experiences based on the stories and topics of Thailand’s communities, citizens and changemakers to provide unique perspectives and deeper insights into the life of 21st century Thailand. Add to that intricately and creatively designed routes, the best street-food, hidden gems, fun local transport and small group exploration and you will see, feel and breathe the DNA of Thailand like no other.
OUR CURRENT JOB OPENINGS AT BANGKOKVANGUARDS
Our Office Manager is responsible for bangkokvanguards front office in Bangkok and is the first line of contact for travelers, customers and guides. This opportunity will be split between Office management tasks and Financial/Bookkeeping responsibilities. Additional to this will be general HR tasks and Event management. This role will report directly to the CEO.
• Be the first line of contact for our travelers and customers and guides
• Manage and maintain daily facility related administration tasks
• Negotiate office related affairs
• Manage the purchase of office supplies
• Ensure the availability of company tools for all employees
• Supervise booking software
• Guide management
• Help maintain alarm and telecommunication related affairs
• Manage proper reception tasks
• Event management (Christmas dinner, Community day, etc.)
• Be the central role of all personnel related issues
• Manage personnel administration (personal data administration, holidays registration, etc.)
• On-site on-boarding and ensuring completion of according documents
• Take care of the necessary guidelines for all personnel
• Formulate proposals and advice concerning local personnel policies
• Execute HR related policies
Provide support to finance function including:
• Communication with Accountant
• Processing and filing of documents
• Data collection
• Supporting finance closing to tight deadlines.
We offer a small-team, startup environment with all the exciting dynamics and diversity that our work brings along. We are working with amazing partners, from community leaders, journalists, universities, travelers, NGO’s and other people to build and transform what it means to engage in tourism. We offer competitive salaries, flexible working times, including remote work or at times switch work places to different locations depending on the nature of our work and projects. Our office is located in a secluded oasis in the heart of Bangkok’s old town. Nestled in an ancient community, inside the compound of an artist’s house and surrounded by trees and nature. Our goals is to not only build an inspiring organization but to build ourselves, to grow, learn and develop toward our full potential as a team and as individuals. Working here means to be part of a family, building something meaningful, evolving on a personal and professional level and having fun along the way.
MORE JOB AND INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES